Sunday 15 January 2012

Sunday's ride

I nearly didnt do this ride. Yesterday it was absolutely freezing, so I decided not to go out. I do like it cold, but not that cold. Ive had enough of my feet turning to lumps of ice - Ive done all that. But today there was no frost so I thought I'd give it a try. The route is one that I used to do all the time many years ago, although probably a lot quicker than today. I went past two of my old homes. There were quite a lot of people out, all of whom were polite and said hello to me. I think it must be big groups who dont say hello - they just seem to want to check out what you're riding. In ones and twos, people seem to have more time. There was a bit of headwind on the way home, but it was OK. I felt a lot better than I did last week. Shouldnt take much longer before Im flying...


No comments:

Post a Comment